Department Of Civil Engineering
- Ascribed and accredited successively in 4 cycles by National Board of Accreditation(NBA).
- Department has strong focus in the areas of Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Hydraulics, Water Resources Engineering and Environmental Engineering.
- Accustomed for producing University rankers since inception.
- Industry centric Curriculum.
- Building information Modelling (BIM) computing facility sponsored by Bentley Systems , USA .
- Collaboration with Builders Association of India (BAI) for Internships, placements and curriculum development.
- Inception of interdisciplinary courses through Industry Assistance supported by SpitZen Energy systems, Germany, Unity Consultants,Pune.
- Unique international Student chapter of ASCE along with six vibrant national Student chapters.
- Tracked curriculum with special track in Industry Internships, Research, Higher Studies and Entrepreneurship in Final year.
- Tracked Post graduation course in Structural Engineering with Industry and Entrepreneurship.
- Student Internships in reputed industries and International Universities like KMITL, Thailand .University of Malaya.
- Alumni serving Government organizations, Civil Services and reputed Industries across the globe.
- Recipient of funds under MHRD for Unnat Bharat Abhiyaan ,AICTE for MODROBS and BCUD for research and development.
- Addressing Socio technical issues through Environmental Club ,an unique student’s initiative named “Shashwat” working with prominent NGOs.
The department was established in the year of 2003-04 with an initial intake of 60 students. From 2012-13 intake has been increased to 120. The department also offers Post Graduate Course in M.E. Civil (Structural Engineering).The department has also recognized as Ph.D Research Center in year the 2012-13.The Civil Engineering Department is accomplished with full of energetic, well-qualified and experienced faculty who is also involved in research, professional activities inside & outside the campus along with the young, dynamic and dedicated faculty members.