Department Of Computer Science And Business Systems
The department provides a B.Tech program in "Computer Science and Business Systems" to meet the growing demand for young engineering talent with technological abilities and management skills to inculcate worldwide competence. This course is based on TCS guidelines, and aims to provide students with industry-ready understanding of cutting-edge technology and business skills via hands-on experience, therefore improving their employability. The goals of this course are to help students understand current technology, technical abstraction, and basic business ideas, as well as to develop their Innovation Ability, Ethics, and Life Values. Innovative teaching and learning techniques are adopted to develop learning capacity through motivation, application, and practice.
The students are exposed to learn the recent trends such as Computational Statistics, Software Development Models, Design Thinking, Cognitive Science & Analytics, Machine Learning, Financial Management, Services Science & Service Operational Management, Marketing Research, and Marketing Management. The faculty members trained by TCS to deliver the program. The course maintains high standard of teaching, learning and evaluation processes monitored by TCS. Active mentoring by Experts from TCS is a regular feature. Students are encouraged to participate in extra and co-curricular activities. Technical seminars, workshops and project competitions are conducted regularly for students to make them competent.
- The curriculum is designed by faculty members closely working with eminent professionals from TCS and Academia.
- Collaboration with TCS for curriculum development.
- Industrial Training & live projects supported by TCS.
- Curriculum encompassing Contemporary Technology and Technology Abstraction.
- Knowledge of Common Business Principles.
- Business Discipline and Service Orientation.
- Innovation Ability.
- Strong in Ethics and Life Values.
- Dedicated faculty members trained by TCS to deliver the program.
- High standard of teaching, learning and evaluation processes monitored by TCS.
- Active mentoring by Experts from TCS.
- Research activities & industry sponsored project for students and faculty members.
- International Internships and student Exchange Program.
- Department follows outcome-based teaching and learning process with emphasis on project-based learning.
- Honor and Minor Courses offered.
- International Certification offered (Microsoft, Coursera, Tedx).
- Internship from International Universities.
- Classrooms and Seminar Halls equipped with multimedia facility.
- State of art laboratories and effective use of ICT in teaching and learning.
- Strong Mentoring, Counseling and Guidance System for Students.
- Professional Bodies – ACM, CSI, IEEE, IEI & ISTE.
- Special track of Industry Internship, Research, Higher Studies and Entrepreneurship.
- Inclusive Development of Students through student clubs.