Department of Master Of Computer Applications
Education is not an act of acquiring knowledge but learning a skill to lead life and forming one’s personality. Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Department of MCA is started in the Academic Year 2002-2003 with an Objective to provide quality technical education and excellence in the ever expanding horizon of technical education of the 21st century to all the aspiring students. I can boldly say that we have excelled in every initiative that we undertook and we have stood together in facing the challenges in providing quality education to students. Department of MCA contains faculty members which are a mix of industrial and academic expertise.
The MCA department is not only active in research but also in encouraging students for curricular and extracurricular activities. The department prepares students for a broad range of careers in Government sector, software industries, Entrepreneurship by hands on trainings, projects, skill development programs, ethics education for management. Department of MCA is a hub of activity with students having the opportunity to truly engage themselves in active learning through effective participation in Workshops, Seminars, Certification Programs, Tech-Fest, Innovative R&D Programs and Industrial visits. The MCA department has MOUs with industries like Amezatic Solutions, Pure Technology, Stazier, Testpitara and TCS, Zensar for Training, Internships and Placements. The department also has tie up various professional bodies like ISTE, CSI. Students Association of MCA (SAMCA) is an organization for the students by the students to improve their academic as well as co- curricular skills.
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council .
- State of art laboratories and use of ICT teaching facilities.
- MoUs signed with Amezatic Solutions, Elite Software, Pure Technology, placements, seminars and workshops.
- Student centric concurrent evaluation process.
- Implementation of Audit courses increases self-enrichment and academic exploration.
- Implementation of electives helps to cultivate interest and explore new subjects.
- Members of Professional Student Chapters under ISTE, CSI
- Promotes healthy practices such as community services, extension services, projects for the benefit of society at large.
- Cultivation of values and ethics through various programs.
- Workshops, seminars and expert lectures by eminent personalities at National and International level.
- EDC cell to create Awareness about entrepreneurship by conducting the workshops and special seminars.
- Soft skills training for students through highly experienced & trained faculty team. Excellent Result, Placement and University Rank holders.
- Industry Centric Courses are integrated into the curriculum with autonomy
- Project based learning teaching is designed to give students the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills through engaging projects set around challenges and problems they may face in the real world.
- Foreign Language Training includes German, French and Japanese
- Some of the Alumnus has own IT companies who annual turnover is 2crore approx.